A new version of the RobotC Driver Suite has been released. Two new drivers were added and some improvements were made in the I2C bus error handling.
- NEW: Added driver for AT24C512 EEPROM chip.
- NEW: Added Light Sensor driver with calibration! You can use one of the test programs to calibrate for both white and black. Calibration data is saved to a file which is read when the driver is first used. You can also use the API to write your own calibration program.
- I2C bus error handling code added to common.h. When an error occurs, the bus is now flooded with 5 dummy I2C packets. This usually clears it up. The original packet is then retransmitted. Note that this is done only once for each packet.
- HTPB driver has error checking removed, this is now handled by common.h
- The drivers will generate an error when compiled with a RobotC less than 1.46.
- Add Mindsensors Line Leader driver, waiting for firmware API to stabilise
- Add UART (RCX) functionality to HiTechnic IR Link driver.