Philo has come up with another rather awesome NXT hack. Using a Power Functions IR receiver, some additional components and a lot of creativity, he has made it possible to send up to 9 different combinations to the NXT using your PF remote. For all the details and large pictures of how to achieve this feat, make sure you check out the original article!
Infrastructure architect by day, and robotics enthusiast by night. Xander builds and programs robots and sensors. He is also one of the founders of the Mindboards forums. As a member of the LEGO MCP, he helps spread the word about the LEGO Mindstorms robotics platform.
- Xander: What is this? An Arduino for ants? That thing is super tiny, wow!
- YUE Wei: I was a fan of LEGO mindstorms 20 years age. I had enjoyed with LegOS on NX
- Stefan S.: Hi Xander, there is also the FemtoDuino: even a tiny bit smaller (http://w
- Xander: Thanks for sharing that article!
- Leivo: We measured it with an oscsilloscope. Ultrasonic is sending in every 22ms