Philo has come up with another rather awesome NXT hack. Using a Power Functions IR receiver, some additional components and a lot of creativity, he has made it possible to send up to 9 different combinations to the NXT using your PF remote. For all the details and large pictures of how to achieve this feat, make sure you check out the original article!
Infrastructure architect by day, and robotics enthusiast by night. Xander builds and programs robots and sensors. He is also one of the founders of the Mindboards forums. As a member of the LEGO MCP, he helps spread the word about the LEGO Mindstorms robotics platform.
- Xander: I am not aware of any, no. ROBOTC does support them, but it has its own th
- Stefan Schotte: Hi Xander, Do you know if the EV3 Lego VM supports mutexes and functions t
- Xander: The only way you can debug this, is by getting a console cable. Anything e
- Michael Moerman: I cloned the repository, executed the builds (each one of the make steps) a
- Glenn Kelly: Thanks for the tip, Xander. I jumped out there immediately this morning.