Perhaps we should send a couple of them to Vancouver to help the Canadian team after their defeat last weekend! Now put your hands on your cheeks, squeeze and say “GET THE PUCK OFF THE ICE!”.
Infrastructure architect by day, and robotics enthusiast by night. Xander builds and programs robots and sensors. He is also one of the founders of the Mindboards forums. As a member of the LEGO MCP, he helps spread the word about the LEGO Mindstorms robotics platform.
- Setting up a Wi-Fi AP on your Computer: Part 2 November 5, 2013 at 11:09
- EV3: Adding a pull-tab to your micro-SD card October 29, 2013 at 13:49
- Breathtaking: Debian Wheezy on the EV3! October 28, 2013 at 19:17
- Talking to your EV3: EV3Messenger October 19, 2013 at 16:09
- EV3 Supply Issues October 6, 2013 at 9:30
- Xander: You are right, I have been meaning to fix the article but have not had a ch
- Eric: For our USB-Serial Cable, only pin 3 worked as GND. If you are using pin 2
- Xander: I have some code here that you can play with: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ndu
- Xinke Chen: When will you share the code? I would be quite interested in doing this mys
- santiontanon: Great! thanks I'll do that tonight. I'm just not sure if the problem is wit