For your testing pleasure, the Robotics Academy has released a new set of beta versions of ROBOTC for various platforms. So go get your own copy for the NXT right here: [LINK].
- Fixed ROBOTC behaviour not to automatically disabled TETRIX motors in a low-voltage situation.
- Fixed incorrect “SizeOf” function.
- Disabled Bluetooth Debugging information in the “Debug Stream” Window.
- Fixed issue with “Registering” when doing a manual activation with ROBOTC.
- Added version 1.6 of the Driver Suite.
I haven’t had a chance to install it myself, I will later today.