A new release of the Driver Suite has been uploaded to Source Forge.
- common.h: added check for sensor type for all I2C calls. To disable this check, please refer to the source code.
- Dexter Industries dGPS: added missing DGPSreadDistToDestination() function
- HT Angle Sensor: added Sensor MUX support
- HT Compass: enhanced HTMCreadRelativeHeading() function
- Lego US: Added lots of new functions:
- MS Dist: Commands can be sent to arbitrary I2C addresses now with optional argument
- MS HID: Commands can be sent to arbitrary I2C addresses now with optional argument
- MS NumPad: Added MSNPscanKeys()
- MS NXT Cam: Removed printDebugLine from driver
The Mindsensors sensor drivers (where applicable) will all have the optional address argument added to them over the next few released. I will also implement this optional argument mechanism on other drivers to cut down on the total number of functions.
You can download it from the usual spot: [LINK].