There are quite a number of changes:
- Updated new Master Firmware for VEX Cortex
- Fixed “Cannot find firmware file” download error.
- Additional Integrity Checks on Firmware Downloading
- & qualifiers are now accepted on structure elements.
- Improved robustness for communicating with Cortex over USB A-A cable.
- Sensor Types are now cleared when a new program is run – Prevents sensor port allocation issues.
- Added support for new “Natural Language” platform feature.
The “Natural Language” was something that was posted about before, it’s a simplified API that makes basic movement and tasks much easier. Here’s a screenshot from the new help.
There are loads of other easy to use functions, too for tasks such as:
- Line following;
- Setting a motor speed or making it rotate for a number of degrees;
- Waiting for the light sensor to reach a certain value:
There’s a lot more, so be sure to check it out! You can download it from this page: [LINK].