Day 3 at LEGO World welcomed a big group of new exhibitors; we now have Ricardo Oliviera from Portugal with his vending machine, Sebastian Trella from Germany who brought a couple of his educational robots, Lasse and Kenneth, the two Danish guys with the awesome blimp and 3 guys from the German University of Kassel.
Infrastructure architect by day, and robotics enthusiast by night. Xander builds and programs robots and sensors. He is also one of the founders of the Mindboards forums. As a member of the LEGO MCP, he helps spread the word about the LEGO Mindstorms robotics platform.
- Jorge Manuel Silva Pereira: Great tip! It's amazing how something so simple has been descured by LEGO e
- Laurens: I'm testing comment subscriptions!
- Gary: Nice h/w Zander. I'll be following your posts on this project. I may invest
- EliBM: and the third part is here. Lego EV3, NXT AND RCX over Wifi http://
- Xander: Hi there, You cannot read the sensor's values with SensorValue. You have t