Day 3 at LEGO World welcomed a big group of new exhibitors; we now have Ricardo Oliviera from Portugal with his vending machine, Sebastian Trella from Germany who brought a couple of his educational robots, Lasse and Kenneth, the two Danish guys with the awesome blimp and 3 guys from the German University of Kassel.
Infrastructure architect by day, and robotics enthusiast by night. Xander builds and programs robots and sensors. He is also one of the founders of the Mindboards forums. As a member of the LEGO MCP, he helps spread the word about the LEGO Mindstorms robotics platform.
- Xander: Thanks for sharing that article!
- Leivo: We measured it with an oscsilloscope. Ultrasonic is sending in every 22ms
- Leivo: Which is which? This was so easy :) T - Transmitter R - Receiver Simple
- Sylvain Cacheux: Congratulations Xander! What a change! Indeed, as we say "with Lego, every
- Xander: Yeah, unfortunately they were eaten when I migrated to the stand-alone Word