Day 3 at LEGO World welcomed a big group of new exhibitors; we now have Ricardo Oliviera from Portugal with his vending machine, Sebastian Trella from Germany who brought a couple of his educational robots, Lasse and Kenneth, the two Danish guys with the awesome blimp and 3 guys from the German University of Kassel.
Infrastructure architect by day, and robotics enthusiast by night. Xander builds and programs robots and sensors. He is also one of the founders of the Mindboards forums. As a member of the LEGO MCP, he helps spread the word about the LEGO Mindstorms robotics platform.
- Glenn Kelly: Thanks for the tip, Xander. I jumped out there immediately this morning.
- Xander: What is this? An Arduino for ants? That thing is super tiny, wow!
- YUE Wei: I was a fan of LEGO mindstorms 20 years age. I had enjoyed with LegOS on NX
- Stefan S.: Hi Xander, there is also the FemtoDuino: even a tiny bit smaller (http://w
- Xander: Thanks for sharing that article!