Tammy, my wonderful wife, was at LEGO World 2011 on day 2 and took a whole bunch of photos, which came out very nicely. You can view the album here: [LINK]. Below is a small selection. Click on the images to take you a bigger version.
Infrastructure architect by day, and robotics enthusiast by night. Xander builds and programs robots and sensors. He is also one of the founders of the Mindboards forums. As a member of the LEGO MCP, he helps spread the word about the LEGO Mindstorms robotics platform.
- Tim: Embedded Adventures sells some bi-directional level translators that they s
- Xander: Thanks for setting up the Mindboards org and making me part of it :)
- Xander: Sure, I've used a USB stick and it works fine.
- Neil: With the USB host you can add to the robot's stoage space for programs?
- bungeshea: Woo! I've been pushing for more Mindstorms stuff on GitHub for a while now.