More 3rd party 3rd party drivers
Does a 3rd party 3rd party driver make it a 4th party? I’m not sure, you decide. In any case, my good man Gus at HiTechnic has provided a very nice driver for the new HiTechnic Super Pro Board. Thanks for that!
I also added a driver for the totally awesome Mindsensors Touch Panel sensor and their very versatile Sumo Eyes sensor. Big thanks to Mindsensors for providing me with the sensors! The Touch Panel driver still needs a bit of work; I need to add the ability to calibrate it and allow the gesture code. I’ve made a start but I’m still trying to figure out exactly how they work. I tried calibrating it once and that really messed it up. A simple factory reset fixed it, of course, no permanent damage was done, just some mild panic on my side and me thinking I had killed my panel (I was not a happy camper, trust me!). Deepak from Mindsensors had a quick fix which was actually in the docs, if I had bothered to read them a bit more carefully. Note to self: Read The Fine Manual! Oh and don’t calibrate the panel, it’s really not necessary. Trust me.
* common.h: added better round() function
* DIMU-driver.h: fixed signed to unsigned conversion
* LEGOUS-driver.h: fixed boneheaded I2C address error
* Added MSSUMO-driver.h for Mindsensors SumoEyes sensor + test program
* Added MSTP-driver.h for Mindsensors TouchPanel sensor + test program
* Added HTSPB-driver.h: for HiTechnic Super Pro Board + tonnes of examples
* HTMAG-test1.c: cleared up some things in test program
Where can I download it?
You can get it at the usual place: [LINK].