Mike McFarlane, a.k.a. Moo, is a new MINDSTORMS NXT blogger. So far, he’s done two videos and they’re very cool to watch. In his videos he talks about a wide variety of topics, mostly all robotics related and shows off his own creations. I can’t do 1 minute of making a video with me talking, I can’t even imagine what it must be like to do 10-15 minutes. Anyway, the videos are great, so head on over to MooSooBoo and go check them out for yourself! There are other non-NXT related posts on there with very nice 360-degree panoramas, also well worth checking out.
Infrastructure architect by day, and robotics enthusiast by night. Xander builds and programs robots and sensors. He is also one of the founders of the Mindboards forums. As a member of the LEGO MCP, he helps spread the word about the LEGO Mindstorms robotics platform.
- Xander: Thanks for sharing that article!
- Leivo: We measured it with an oscsilloscope. Ultrasonic is sending in every 22ms
- Leivo: Which is which? This was so easy :) T - Transmitter R - Receiver Simple
- Sylvain Cacheux: Congratulations Xander! What a change! Indeed, as we say "with Lego, every
- Xander: Yeah, unfortunately they were eaten when I migrated to the stand-alone Word