Mike McFarlane, a.k.a. Moo, is a new MINDSTORMS NXT blogger. So far, he’s done two videos and they’re very cool to watch. In his videos he talks about a wide variety of topics, mostly all robotics related and shows off his own creations. I can’t do 1 minute of making a video with me talking, I can’t even imagine what it must be like to do 10-15 minutes. Anyway, the videos are great, so head on over to MooSooBoo and go check them out for yourself! There are other non-NXT related posts on there with very nice 360-degree panoramas, also well worth checking out.
Infrastructure architect by day, and robotics enthusiast by night. Xander builds and programs robots and sensors. He is also one of the founders of the Mindboards forums. As a member of the LEGO MCP, he helps spread the word about the LEGO Mindstorms robotics platform.
- ROBOTC for EV3 Beta 1: Available Now! April 23, 2014 at 7:24
- ROBOTC on EV3: Getting Closer! April 10, 2014 at 19:58
- Pi Uninterrupted: OpenElectrons PiUPS March 6, 2014 at 9:21
- Invitation to LEGO Education Community March 4, 2014 at 14:21
- EV3 Build Your Own Block and HDK/SDK Docs Available February 19, 2014 at 8:53
- Xander: What version of ROBOTC are you using and for which platform?
- Ryan W: **Error**:'const' expressions does not fit. Call to 'drawLines'. Parameter:
- Xander: You could have a look at some of the cool projects and programs at http://n
- Jack Alpacho: jeg er bare en ny bruger der mangler programmer til nxt;
- Rich: Thanks! I'll try them out and let you know if I get it working!