There’s a new instalment of the Driver Suite. It’s still a bit of a work in progress at the moment, with regards to the RS485 stuff. I’m busy overhauling the RS485 code in the Dexter Industries dWifi and NXTBees, so for now, I would advise you to use temporary ones that John posted here: [LINK].
- The NXT2WIFI driver is still a bit funky. Like I said before, I am working on it!
- The Dexter Industries dWifi and NXTBee drivers are also being worked on.
- You can’t change the range in the Mindsensors Absolute Gyro yet.
- This suite will not work with anything less than ROBOTC 3.54, make sure you update your IDE.
- Added a driver and test program for the Mindsensors GlideWheel-AS sensor
- Added a driver and test program for the Dexter Industries NXTChuck
- Various fixes for stuff they changed since ROBOTC 3.51
- A proper driver for the NXT2WIFI, dWifi and NXTBee
How can you help?
Send me your bug reports, tell me what’s not working for you. Alternatively, leave words of encouragement, kudos and/or compliments via email or in a comment. If you want to know how else you can help me, click here: [LINK].
Where can I download it?
You can get it at the usual place: [LINK].