I’ve been invited to speak at the Cafe Neu Romance in Prague for the International Robotics Performance Festival. Steven Canvin and Mike Brandl will also be there to give presentations. There will be many other interesting speakers and demonstrations. You can find out a LOT more about this festival here: [LINK]. If you’re in the area and you love robots (which you must, since you’re reading this), then drop by and say “hello!”
Infrastructure architect by day, and robotics enthusiast by night. Xander builds and programs robots and sensors. He is also one of the founders of the Mindboards forums. As a member of the LEGO MCP, he helps spread the word about the LEGO Mindstorms robotics platform.
- Xander: You should download the zip from here: https://github.com/botbench/robotcdr
- Jeff: I currently have ROBOTC 4.x, I have tried to use the ROBOTC Driver Suite 3.
- Xander: The ones for the Mega drive work just fine for me. The Dropbox ones are br
- Anonymouse: None of the links work. Can you please fix it? I would like to use the do
- Xander: Oh they work fine with EV3s. I use them all the time for debugging purpose