Now that both HiTechnic and Mindsensors have a SensorMUX, it may be a good opportunity to highlight some of the differences between the two. The HiTechnic SensorMUX This one has been around for a few years now and is well liked with FTC teams everywhere. It allows you hook up […]
- Xander: Hi Sandra, I don't think there is a way to import the models from one vers
- Sandra: Hi I have a very neglected original nxt 8527 kit which came with 1.1 softw
- Jorge Manuel Silva Pereira: Great tip! It's amazing how something so simple has been descured by LEGO e
- Laurens: I'm testing comment subscriptions!
- Gary: Nice h/w Zander. I'll be following your posts on this project. I may invest
Android Arduino Bluetooth C# competition Cortex Dexter Industries Drivers driver suite EV3 Exposed Featured give-away HiTechnic IMU Kickstarter Kinect lego LEGO World LINUX Mindsensors Mindstorms mindstorms ev3 NXT NXT-G omniwheel programming Raspberry Pi robot ROBOTC ROBOTC 3 ROBOTC 3.5 Robots robot virtual world Rotacaster RS485 sensor Sensors tetrix Tutorial update VEX video WiFi zwolle