The folks at Dexter Industries don’t seem to need any sleep, it seems. They’ve published a new set of program samples that allow you to communicate with your robot over WiFi through WebSocket using the dWiFi sensor. What is WebSocket, I hear you ask? According to Wiki: WebSocket is a […]
- Xander: I am not aware of any, no. ROBOTC does support them, but it has its own th
- Stefan Schotte: Hi Xander, Do you know if the EV3 Lego VM supports mutexes and functions t
- Xander: The only way you can debug this, is by getting a console cable. Anything e
- Michael Moerman: I cloned the repository, executed the builds (each one of the make steps) a
- Glenn Kelly: Thanks for the tip, Xander. I jumped out there immediately this morning.
Android Arduino Bluetooth C# Cortex Dexter Industries Drivers driver suite EV3 Exposed Featured give-away HiTechnic IMU Kickstarter Kinect lego LEGO World LINUX Mindsensors Mindstorms mindstorms ev3 NXT NXT-G omgrobots omniwheel OpenElectrons programming robot ROBOTC ROBOTC 3 ROBOTC 3.5 Robots robot virtual world Rotacaster RS485 sensor Sensors tetrix Tutorial update VEX video WiFi zwolle