It’s finally finished and ready to be published, my Robot Virtual Worlds Maze Crawler is fully functional. Check out the screenshot below. The engine for this robot consists of two Finite State Machines (FSM) that handle the cruising around, turning, scanning, etc. Here’s a little video of it, doing its […]
- Xander: Thanks for sharing that article!
- Leivo: We measured it with an oscsilloscope. Ultrasonic is sending in every 22ms
- Leivo: Which is which? This was so easy :) T - Transmitter R - Receiver Simple
- Sylvain Cacheux: Congratulations Xander! What a change! Indeed, as we say "with Lego, every
- Xander: Yeah, unfortunately they were eaten when I migrated to the stand-alone Word
Android Arduino Bluetooth C# competition Cortex Dexter Industries Drivers driver suite EV3 Exposed Featured give-away HiTechnic IMU Kickstarter Kinect lego LEGO World LINUX Mindsensors Mindstorms mindstorms ev3 NXT NXT-G omniwheel programming Raspberry Pi robot ROBOTC ROBOTC 3 ROBOTC 3.5 Robots robot virtual world Rotacaster RS485 sensor Sensors tetrix Tutorial update VEX video WiFi zwolle