I came across a very cool Kickstarter project called “MinuteBot Base”. From what I gather from the project, it’s a 21×30 hole studless plate which you can use a stable base for your robot. I have no idea why LEGO didn’t come up with this themselves. From their Kickstarter page: […]
- Xander: You should download the zip from here: https://github.com/botbench/robotcdr
- Jeff: I currently have ROBOTC 4.x, I have tried to use the ROBOTC Driver Suite 3.
- Xander: The ones for the Mega drive work just fine for me. The Dropbox ones are br
- Anonymouse: None of the links work. Can you please fix it? I would like to use the do
- Xander: Oh they work fine with EV3s. I use them all the time for debugging purpose
Android Arduino C# competition Cortex Dexter Industries Drivers driver suite EV3 Exposed Featured give-away HiTechnic IMU Kickstarter Kinect lego LEGO World LINUX Mindsensors Mindstorms mindstorms ev3 NXT NXT-G omniwheel OpenElectrons programming Raspberry Pi robot ROBOTC ROBOTC 3 ROBOTC 3.5 Robots robot virtual world Rotacaster RS485 sensor Sensors tetrix Tutorial update VEX video WiFi zwolle