I came across a very cool Kickstarter project called “MinuteBot Base”. From what I gather from the project, it’s a 21×30 hole studless plate which you can use a stable base for your robot. I have no idea why LEGO didn’t come up with this themselves. From their Kickstarter page: […]
- Jorge Manuel Silva Pereira: Great tip! It's amazing how something so simple has been descured by LEGO e
- Laurens: I'm testing comment subscriptions!
- Gary: Nice h/w Zander. I'll be following your posts on this project. I may invest
- EliBM: and the third part is here. Lego EV3, NXT AND RCX over Wifi http://
- Xander: Hi there, You cannot read the sensor's values with SensorValue. You have t
Android Arduino Bluetooth C# competition Cortex Dexter Industries Drivers driver suite EV3 Exposed Featured give-away HiTechnic IMU Kickstarter Kinect lego LEGO World LINUX Mindsensors Mindstorms mindstorms ev3 NXT NXT-G omniwheel programming Raspberry Pi robot ROBOTC ROBOTC 3 ROBOTC 3.5 Robots robot virtual world Rotacaster RS485 sensor Sensors tetrix Tutorial update VEX video WiFi zwolle