I came across a very cool Kickstarter project called “MinuteBot Base”. From what I gather from the project, it’s a 21×30 hole studless plate which you can use a stable base for your robot. I have no idea why LEGO didn’t come up with this themselves. From their Kickstarter page: […]
- Xander: Oh they work fine with EV3s. I use them all the time for debugging purpose
- Agash: Will those Breakout Boards also work for an EV3? there shouldn't be a diffe
- Edmond van As: Hi Xander, That is great news. I wish you all the best in this exciting
- Frank Engeln: Congratulations!!!!!
- Gary Dettmers: Congratulations Zander. Looking forward to the great things you'll bring to
Android Arduino C# competition Cortex Dexter Industries Drivers driver suite EV3 Exposed Featured give-away HiTechnic IMU Kickstarter Kinect lego LEGO World LINUX Mindsensors Mindstorms mindstorms ev3 NXT NXT-G omniwheel OpenElectrons programming Raspberry Pi robot ROBOTC ROBOTC 3 ROBOTC 3.5 Robots robot virtual world Rotacaster RS485 sensor Sensors tetrix Tutorial update VEX video WiFi zwolle