I came across a very cool Kickstarter project called “MinuteBot Base”. From what I gather from the project, it’s a 21×30 hole studless plate which you can use a stable base for your robot. I have no idea why LEGO didn’t come up with this themselves. From their Kickstarter page: […]
- Xander: Thanks for sharing that article!
- Leivo: We measured it with an oscsilloscope. Ultrasonic is sending in every 22ms
- Leivo: Which is which? This was so easy :) T - Transmitter R - Receiver Simple
- Sylvain Cacheux: Congratulations Xander! What a change! Indeed, as we say "with Lego, every
- Xander: Yeah, unfortunately they were eaten when I migrated to the stand-alone Word
Android Arduino Bluetooth C# competition Cortex Dexter Industries Drivers driver suite EV3 Exposed Featured give-away HiTechnic IMU Kickstarter Kinect lego LEGO World LINUX Mindsensors Mindstorms mindstorms ev3 NXT NXT-G omniwheel programming Raspberry Pi robot ROBOTC ROBOTC 3 ROBOTC 3.5 Robots robot virtual world Rotacaster RS485 sensor Sensors tetrix Tutorial update VEX video WiFi zwolle