If you’re a fan of the NXT as a programming platform but would like to control something beefier than just an NXT motor, you used to either have to resort to using relays or concoct your own controller board to handle the extra current. The latest offering from Mindsensors, the […]
- Xander: You should download the zip from here: https://github.com/botbench/robotcdr
- Jeff: I currently have ROBOTC 4.x, I have tried to use the ROBOTC Driver Suite 3.
- Xander: The ones for the Mega drive work just fine for me. The Dropbox ones are br
- Anonymouse: None of the links work. Can you please fix it? I would like to use the do
- Xander: Oh they work fine with EV3s. I use them all the time for debugging purpose
Android Arduino C# competition Cortex Dexter Industries Drivers driver suite EV3 Exposed Featured give-away HiTechnic IMU Kickstarter Kinect lego LEGO World LINUX Mindsensors Mindstorms mindstorms ev3 NXT NXT-G omniwheel OpenElectrons programming Raspberry Pi robot ROBOTC ROBOTC 3 ROBOTC 3.5 Robots robot virtual world Rotacaster RS485 sensor Sensors tetrix Tutorial update VEX video WiFi zwolle