If you’re a fan of the NXT as a programming platform but would like to control something beefier than just an NXT motor, you used to either have to resort to using relays or concoct your own controller board to handle the extra current. The latest offering from Mindsensors, the […]
- Xander: I am not aware of any, no. ROBOTC does support them, but it has its own th
- Stefan Schotte: Hi Xander, Do you know if the EV3 Lego VM supports mutexes and functions t
- Xander: The only way you can debug this, is by getting a console cable. Anything e
- Michael Moerman: I cloned the repository, executed the builds (each one of the make steps) a
- Glenn Kelly: Thanks for the tip, Xander. I jumped out there immediately this morning.
Android Arduino Bluetooth C# Cortex Dexter Industries Drivers driver suite EV3 Exposed Featured give-away HiTechnic IMU Kickstarter Kinect lego LEGO World LINUX Mindsensors Mindstorms mindstorms ev3 NXT NXT-G omniwheel OpenElectrons programming Raspberry Pi robot ROBOTC ROBOTC 3 ROBOTC 3.5 Robots robot virtual world Rotacaster RS485 sensor Sensors tetrix Tutorial update VEX video WiFi zwolle