The EV3 has a lot of cool features but a push-to-eject micro-SD card drive isn’t one of them. It’s fine for users who don’t work with custom Linux distributions on their brick, but a major PITA (no, not the Döner Kebab kind) if you’re like me. It takes a needle […]
- Xander: Wow! That is amazing! I would love to know more about it. Could you conta
- fallen: As I understand VSS is negative - like GND and VDD is Positive. So I assume
- fallen: I have something like this: 3.3V TXD RXD GND 5V on my converter.
- Andy Lau: Hello Xander, My name is Andy. You not know me, but I have got a lot of hel
- Rather_not_say: As a high school student. thanks alot man, ur stuff is really helpful to a
Android Arduino C# competition Cortex Dexter Industries Drivers driver suite EV3 Exposed Featured give-away HiTechnic IMU Kickstarter Kinect lego LEGO World LINUX Mindsensors Mindstorms mindstorms ev3 NXT NXT-G omniwheel OpenElectrons programming Raspberry Pi robot ROBOTC ROBOTC 3 ROBOTC 3.5 Robots robot virtual world Rotacaster RS485 sensor Sensors tetrix Tutorial update VEX video WiFi zwolle