With ROBOTC 3.59 came two new sensor types, the sensorCustom and the complimentary sensorCustom9V. This sensor type was introduced to allow the fast toggling of the dig0 and dig1 lines on the NXT’s sensor ports. Normally, these pins are either used for RS485, I2C or controlling the light on a [...]
- Tim: Embedded Adventures sells some bi-directional level translators that they s
- Xander: Thanks for setting up the Mindboards org and making me part of it :)
- Xander: Sure, I've used a USB stick and it works fine.
- Neil: With the USB host you can add to the robot's stoage space for programs?
- bungeshea: Woo! I've been pushing for more Mindstorms stuff on GitHub for a while now.
Android Arduino bug fix C# changelog competition Cortex demo Dexter Industries Drivers driver suite EV3 Exposed Featured give-away HiTechnic IMU Kinect lego LEGO World Mindsensors Mindstorms NXT NXT-G omniwheel programming robot ROBOTC ROBOTC 3 ROBOTC 3.5 Robotics Academy Robots robot virtual world Rotacaster RS485 sensor Sensors SuperPro Prototype Board tetrix Tutorial update VEX video WiFi zwolle