I’ve been very busy working on a completely revised driver for the Dexter Industries DWiFi and I needed a clean way to tokenise a string that had a single character as a separator. ROBOTC didn’t seem to have a strtok() which is what you’d use if you were using gcc [...]
- Xander: It can already format the files for you and it has auto-tabbing.
- Ron: How about an auto format button and or auto tabbing?
- Xander: You should consider posting that question on the Mindboards forums, which y
- mark: Hi there, how to add two programs, one for detecting black color object an
- John Cole: Personally I can't wait for code collapsing. I've gotten so used to it on
Android Arduino bug fix C# changelog competition Cortex demo Dexter Industries Drivers driver suite EV3 Exposed Featured give-away HiTechnic IMU Kinect lego LEGO World Mindsensors Mindstorms NXT NXT-G omniwheel programming robot ROBOTC ROBOTC 3 ROBOTC 3.5 Robotics Academy Robots robot virtual world Rotacaster RS485 sensor Sensors SuperPro Prototype Board tetrix Tutorial update VEX video WiFi zwolle