Thanks to the hard work of Gus Jansson of HiTechnic, you can now do sin, cos and atan2, all from the comfort of your NXT-G programming environment! How cool is that? Just go to this page and scroll to the bottom. There are integer versions for NXT-G 1.0 and floating […]
Post Tagged with: "trigonometry"
- Xander: Oh they work fine with EV3s. I use them all the time for debugging purpose
- Agash: Will those Breakout Boards also work for an EV3? there shouldn't be a diffe
- Edmond van As: Hi Xander, That is great news. I wish you all the best in this exciting
- Frank Engeln: Congratulations!!!!!
- Gary Dettmers: Congratulations Zander. Looking forward to the great things you'll bring to
Android Arduino C# competition Cortex Dexter Industries Drivers driver suite EV3 Exposed Featured give-away HiTechnic IMU Kickstarter Kinect lego LEGO World LINUX Mindsensors Mindstorms mindstorms ev3 NXT NXT-G omniwheel OpenElectrons programming Raspberry Pi robot ROBOTC ROBOTC 3 ROBOTC 3.5 Robots robot virtual world Rotacaster RS485 sensor Sensors tetrix Tutorial update VEX video WiFi zwolle