Thanks to the hard work of Gus Jansson of HiTechnic, you can now do sin, cos and atan2, all from the comfort of your NXT-G programming environment! How cool is that? Just go to this page and scroll to the bottom. There are integer versions for NXT-G 1.0 and floating […]
Post Tagged with: "trigonometry"
- Glenn Kelly: Thanks for the tip, Xander. I jumped out there immediately this morning.
- Xander: What is this? An Arduino for ants? That thing is super tiny, wow!
- YUE Wei: I was a fan of LEGO mindstorms 20 years age. I had enjoyed with LegOS on NX
- Stefan S.: Hi Xander, there is also the FemtoDuino: even a tiny bit smaller (http://w
- Xander: Thanks for sharing that article!
Android Arduino Bluetooth C# competition Cortex Dexter Industries Drivers driver suite EV3 Exposed Featured give-away HiTechnic IMU Kickstarter Kinect lego LEGO World LINUX Mindsensors Mindstorms mindstorms ev3 NXT NXT-G omniwheel programming Raspberry Pi robot ROBOTC ROBOTC 3 ROBOTC 3.5 Robots robot virtual world Rotacaster RS485 sensor Sensors tetrix Tutorial update VEX video WiFi zwolle