Hi and welcome to the new site. No, I’ve not been hijacked, kidnapped or otherwise subverted. This is the new home for “I’d Rather Be Building Robots”. Since that whole sentence would make for a really terrible domain name, I did some brain storming for a new name and I […]
- Xander: Wow! That is amazing! I would love to know more about it. Could you conta
- fallen: As I understand VSS is negative - like GND and VDD is Positive. So I assume
- fallen: I have something like this: 3.3V TXD RXD GND 5V on my converter.
- Andy Lau: Hello Xander, My name is Andy. You not know me, but I have got a lot of hel
- Rather_not_say: As a high school student. thanks alot man, ur stuff is really helpful to a
Android Arduino C# competition Cortex Dexter Industries Drivers driver suite EV3 Exposed Featured give-away HiTechnic IMU Kickstarter Kinect lego LEGO World LINUX Mindsensors Mindstorms mindstorms ev3 NXT NXT-G omniwheel OpenElectrons programming Raspberry Pi robot ROBOTC ROBOTC 3 ROBOTC 3.5 Robots robot virtual world Rotacaster RS485 sensor Sensors tetrix Tutorial update VEX video WiFi zwolle