“Sometime in fall” now has a proper date: it’s 1 September. That means you only have to wait one more month before you can buy the EV3 retail set. Below you can find the press release. This is awesome news! Check out all the cool bonus models made by the […]
- ROBOTC for EV3 Beta 1: Available Now! April 23, 2014 at 7:24
- ROBOTC on EV3: Getting Closer! April 10, 2014 at 19:58
- Pi Uninterrupted: OpenElectrons PiUPS March 6, 2014 at 9:21
- Invitation to LEGO Education Community March 4, 2014 at 14:21
- EV3 Build Your Own Block and HDK/SDK Docs Available February 19, 2014 at 8:53
- Xander: What version of ROBOTC are you using and for which platform?
- Ryan W: **Error**:'const' expressions does not fit. Call to 'drawLines'. Parameter:
- Xander: You could have a look at some of the cool projects and programs at http://n
- Jack Alpacho: jeg er bare en ny bruger der mangler programmer til nxt;
- Rich: Thanks! I'll try them out and let you know if I get it working!
Android Arduino bug fix C# changelog competition Cortex Dexter Industries Drivers driver suite EV3 Exposed Featured give-away HiTechnic IMU Kinect lego LEGO World LINUX Mindsensors Mindstorms mindstorms ev3 NXT NXT-G omniwheel programming robot ROBOTC ROBOTC 3 ROBOTC 3.5 Robots robot virtual world Rotacaster RS485 sensor Sensors SuperPro Prototype Board tetrix Tutorial update VEX video WiFi zwolle