Mindsensors is about to release a cool new sensor with an array of 8 light detectors: the Light Sensor Array. Sound familiar? Well, it should. This is quite similar to their LineLeader sensor, with one major difference; there is no built-in PID regulator. Why? Simple, some robotics competitions deemed the [...]
- Tim: Embedded Adventures sells some bi-directional level translators that they s
- Xander: Thanks for setting up the Mindboards org and making me part of it :)
- Xander: Sure, I've used a USB stick and it works fine.
- Neil: With the USB host you can add to the robot's stoage space for programs?
- bungeshea: Woo! I've been pushing for more Mindstorms stuff on GitHub for a while now.
Android Arduino bug fix C# changelog competition Cortex demo Dexter Industries Drivers driver suite EV3 Exposed Featured give-away HiTechnic IMU Kinect lego LEGO World Mindsensors Mindstorms NXT NXT-G omniwheel programming robot ROBOTC ROBOTC 3 ROBOTC 3.5 Robotics Academy Robots robot virtual world Rotacaster RS485 sensor Sensors SuperPro Prototype Board tetrix Tutorial update VEX video WiFi zwolle