Anders Søborg has written a great guide on how to establish a TCP/IP connection with the EV3: [LINK]. He’s working on a C# library that will make it very easy to remote control your brick this way, using direct commands over TCP/IP. It’ll be part of the next release of […]
- Xander: You should download the zip from here: https://github.com/botbench/robotcdr
- Jeff: I currently have ROBOTC 4.x, I have tried to use the ROBOTC Driver Suite 3.
- Xander: The ones for the Mega drive work just fine for me. The Dropbox ones are br
- Anonymouse: None of the links work. Can you please fix it? I would like to use the do
- Xander: Oh they work fine with EV3s. I use them all the time for debugging purpose
Android Arduino C# competition Cortex Dexter Industries Drivers driver suite EV3 Exposed Featured give-away HiTechnic IMU Kickstarter Kinect lego LEGO World LINUX Mindsensors Mindstorms mindstorms ev3 NXT NXT-G omniwheel OpenElectrons programming Raspberry Pi robot ROBOTC ROBOTC 3 ROBOTC 3.5 Robots robot virtual world Rotacaster RS485 sensor Sensors tetrix Tutorial update VEX video WiFi zwolle