Titus Woo posted on the ROBOTC forums about a really cool new program he’d written to make it easier for FTC teams to make a teleop program for their robot. I’ve never done FTC but I maintain the ROBOTC forums so I see a lot of question go by during [...]
- TechWeek Competition Entry May 17, 2013 at 15:34
- Studl.es releases all instructions for free May 11, 2013 at 7:25
- ROBOTC 4.x Announcement May 8, 2013 at 22:00
- Cool Kickstarter: Dexter Industries BrickPi May 8, 2013 at 11:01
- Robot Magazine Article: Pointers and Data Structures in ROBOTC May 8, 2013 at 8:35
- Xander: It can already format the files for you and it has auto-tabbing.
- Ron: How about an auto format button and or auto tabbing?
- Xander: You should consider posting that question on the Mindboards forums, which y
- mark: Hi there, how to add two programs, one for detecting black color object an
- John Cole: Personally I can't wait for code collapsing. I've gotten so used to it on
Android Arduino bug fix C# changelog competition Cortex demo Dexter Industries Drivers driver suite EV3 Exposed Featured give-away HiTechnic IMU Kinect lego LEGO World Mindsensors Mindstorms NXT NXT-G omniwheel programming robot ROBOTC ROBOTC 3 ROBOTC 3.5 Robotics Academy Robots robot virtual world Rotacaster RS485 sensor Sensors SuperPro Prototype Board tetrix Tutorial update VEX video WiFi zwolle