For the speed freaks among us, you’ll be happy to know that the integer variant takes about 0.5ms to do a calculation and the floating point version takes approximately 0.75ms. That’s pretty fast, in my books.
Infrastructure architect by day, and robotics enthusiast by night. Xander builds and programs robots and sensors. He is also one of the founders of the Mindboards forums. As a member of the LEGO MCP, he helps spread the word about the LEGO Mindstorms robotics platform.
- Gary: Nice h/w Zander. I'll be following your posts on this project. I may invest
- EliBM: and the third part is here. Lego EV3, NXT AND RCX over Wifi http://
- Xander: Hi there, You cannot read the sensor's values with SensorValue. You have t
- Tom Hulbert: Hi I am mentored by Tristan and he said to look at your example code and
- Xander: Sometimes it is useful to pick another channel if there's a lot of interfer