For the speed freaks among us, you’ll be happy to know that the integer variant takes about 0.5ms to do a calculation and the floating point version takes approximately 0.75ms. That’s pretty fast, in my books.
Infrastructure architect by day, and robotics enthusiast by night. Xander builds and programs robots and sensors. He is also one of the founders of the Mindboards forums. As a member of the LEGO MCP, he helps spread the word about the LEGO Mindstorms robotics platform.
- TechWeek Competition Entry May 17, 2013 at 15:34
- Studl.es releases all instructions for free May 11, 2013 at 7:25
- ROBOTC 4.x Announcement May 8, 2013 at 22:00
- Cool Kickstarter: Dexter Industries BrickPi May 8, 2013 at 11:01
- Robot Magazine Article: Pointers and Data Structures in ROBOTC May 8, 2013 at 8:35
- Xander: It can already format the files for you and it has auto-tabbing.
- Ron: How about an auto format button and or auto tabbing?
- Xander: You should consider posting that question on the Mindboards forums, which y
- mark: Hi there, how to add two programs, one for detecting black color object an
- John Cole: Personally I can't wait for code collapsing. I've gotten so used to it on