For the speed freaks among us, you’ll be happy to know that the integer variant takes about 0.5ms to do a calculation and the floating point version takes approximately 0.75ms. That’s pretty fast, in my books.
Infrastructure architect by day, and robotics enthusiast by night. Xander builds and programs robots and sensors. He is also one of the founders of the Mindboards forums. As a member of the LEGO MCP, he helps spread the word about the LEGO Mindstorms robotics platform.
- Xander: Thanks for sharing that article!
- Leivo: We measured it with an oscsilloscope. Ultrasonic is sending in every 22ms
- Leivo: Which is which? This was so easy :) T - Transmitter R - Receiver Simple
- Sylvain Cacheux: Congratulations Xander! What a change! Indeed, as we say "with Lego, every
- Xander: Yeah, unfortunately they were eaten when I migrated to the stand-alone Word