For the speed freaks among us, you’ll be happy to know that the integer variant takes about 0.5ms to do a calculation and the floating point version takes approximately 0.75ms. That’s pretty fast, in my books.
Infrastructure architect by day, and robotics enthusiast by night. Xander builds and programs robots and sensors. He is also one of the founders of the Mindboards forums. As a member of the LEGO MCP, he helps spread the word about the LEGO Mindstorms robotics platform.
- Pi Uninterrupted: OpenElectrons PiUPS March 6, 2014 at 9:21
- Invitation to LEGO Education Community March 4, 2014 at 14:21
- EV3 Build Your Own Block and HDK/SDK Docs Available February 19, 2014 at 8:53
- Cool Project: EV3 and NXT over WiFi February 10, 2014 at 8:19
- LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3 Windows Themes February 9, 2014 at 8:34
- Henrique Furtado: I have lost the program because i got i new computer, thanks for the link
- Xander: Since when does software not have bugs? This build was made for third part
- John: I got this from NI in October. The full release is scheduled for the second
- Xander: Are you sure it's not tinnitus? :)
- ethanwu10: I think that (looking from the front) the left transducer is the transmitte