2 New Drivers There are two brand new drivers for the latest NXT sensors, the Mindstorms AbsoluteIMU and the HiTechnic Passive InfraRed (PIR) sensor. The cool thing is that the HT PIR sensor will also work with the HiTechnic Sensor MUX (SMUX). Only one thing, though, when you’re using with […]
- Edmond van As: Hi Xander, That is great news. I wish you all the best in this exciting
- Frank Engeln: Congratulations!!!!!
- Gary Dettmers: Congratulations Zander. Looking forward to the great things you'll bring to
- Xander: Thanks! I can't wait to get started on this stuff full time :)
- Brian B: Congratulations on the new career opportunity. This is great news for the R
Android Arduino C# competition Cortex Dexter Industries Drivers driver suite EV3 Exposed Featured give-away HiTechnic IMU Kickstarter Kinect lego LEGO World LINUX Mindsensors Mindstorms mindstorms ev3 NXT NXT-G omniwheel OpenElectrons programming Raspberry Pi robot ROBOTC ROBOTC 3 ROBOTC 3.5 Robots robot virtual world Rotacaster RS485 sensor Sensors tetrix Tutorial update VEX video WiFi zwolle