HiTechnic have released a new product; the HiTechnic Passive Infrared (PIR) sensor. With this sensor you can detect movement of warm bodies, such as pets and people. How does it work? All warm bodies, such as people and pets emit a certain amount of heat, which is Infrared radiation. This […]
- Xander: Oh they work fine with EV3s. I use them all the time for debugging purpose
- Agash: Will those Breakout Boards also work for an EV3? there shouldn't be a diffe
- Edmond van As: Hi Xander, That is great news. I wish you all the best in this exciting
- Frank Engeln: Congratulations!!!!!
- Gary Dettmers: Congratulations Zander. Looking forward to the great things you'll bring to
Android Arduino C# competition Cortex Dexter Industries Drivers driver suite EV3 Exposed Featured give-away HiTechnic IMU Kickstarter Kinect lego LEGO World LINUX Mindsensors Mindstorms mindstorms ev3 NXT NXT-G omniwheel OpenElectrons programming Raspberry Pi robot ROBOTC ROBOTC 3 ROBOTC 3.5 Robots robot virtual world Rotacaster RS485 sensor Sensors tetrix Tutorial update VEX video WiFi zwolle