HiTechnic have released a new product; the HiTechnic Passive Infrared (PIR) sensor. With this sensor you can detect movement of warm bodies, such as pets and people. How does it work? All warm bodies, such as people and pets emit a certain amount of heat, which is Infrared radiation. This […]
- Xander: Wow! That is amazing! I would love to know more about it. Could you conta
- fallen: As I understand VSS is negative - like GND and VDD is Positive. So I assume
- fallen: I have something like this: 3.3V TXD RXD GND 5V on my converter.
- Andy Lau: Hello Xander, My name is Andy. You not know me, but I have got a lot of hel
- Rather_not_say: As a high school student. thanks alot man, ur stuff is really helpful to a
Android Arduino C# competition Cortex Dexter Industries Drivers driver suite EV3 Exposed Featured give-away HiTechnic IMU Kickstarter Kinect lego LEGO World LINUX Mindsensors Mindstorms mindstorms ev3 NXT NXT-G omniwheel OpenElectrons programming Raspberry Pi robot ROBOTC ROBOTC 3 ROBOTC 3.5 Robots robot virtual world Rotacaster RS485 sensor Sensors tetrix Tutorial update VEX video WiFi zwolle