HiTechnic have released a new product; the HiTechnic Passive Infrared (PIR) sensor. With this sensor you can detect movement of warm bodies, such as pets and people. How does it work? All warm bodies, such as people and pets emit a certain amount of heat, which is Infrared radiation. This […]
- Jorge Manuel Silva Pereira: Great tip! It's amazing how something so simple has been descured by LEGO e
- Laurens: I'm testing comment subscriptions!
- Gary: Nice h/w Zander. I'll be following your posts on this project. I may invest
- EliBM: and the third part is here. Lego EV3, NXT AND RCX over Wifi http://
- Xander: Hi there, You cannot read the sensor's values with SensorValue. You have t
Android Arduino Bluetooth C# competition Cortex Dexter Industries Drivers driver suite EV3 Exposed Featured give-away HiTechnic IMU Kickstarter Kinect lego LEGO World LINUX Mindsensors Mindstorms mindstorms ev3 NXT NXT-G omniwheel programming Raspberry Pi robot ROBOTC ROBOTC 3 ROBOTC 3.5 Robots robot virtual world Rotacaster RS485 sensor Sensors tetrix Tutorial update VEX video WiFi zwolle