The winners of the give-away have been mailed their license. To check if you’ve won, have a look at the list here: [LINK]. If your name is not on the list then I’m afraid you didn’t win anything. If your name -is- on the list and you didn’t get a mail, make sure you check the spam folder. The mail has the subject “ROBOTC license give-away info”. If your dog ate the mail and ran away, drop me a mail and I’ll see what I can do.
Infrastructure architect by day, and robotics enthusiast by night. Xander builds and programs robots and sensors. He is also one of the founders of the Mindboards forums. As a member of the LEGO MCP, he helps spread the word about the LEGO Mindstorms robotics platform.
- Gary: Nice h/w Zander. I'll be following your posts on this project. I may invest
- EliBM: and the third part is here. Lego EV3, NXT AND RCX over Wifi http://
- Xander: Hi there, You cannot read the sensor's values with SensorValue. You have t
- Tom Hulbert: Hi I am mentored by Tristan and he said to look at your example code and
- Xander: Sometimes it is useful to pick another channel if there's a lot of interfer