The winners of the give-away have been mailed their license. To check if you’ve won, have a look at the list here: [LINK]. If your name is not on the list then I’m afraid you didn’t win anything. If your name -is- on the list and you didn’t get a mail, make sure you check the spam folder. The mail has the subject “ROBOTC license give-away info”. If your dog ate the mail and ran away, drop me a mail and I’ll see what I can do.
Infrastructure architect by day, and robotics enthusiast by night. Xander builds and programs robots and sensors. He is also one of the founders of the Mindboards forums. As a member of the LEGO MCP, he helps spread the word about the LEGO Mindstorms robotics platform.
- Glenn Kelly: Thanks for the tip, Xander. I jumped out there immediately this morning.
- Xander: What is this? An Arduino for ants? That thing is super tiny, wow!
- YUE Wei: I was a fan of LEGO mindstorms 20 years age. I had enjoyed with LegOS on NX
- Stefan S.: Hi Xander, there is also the FemtoDuino: even a tiny bit smaller (http://w
- Xander: Thanks for sharing that article!