The winners of the give-away have been mailed their license. To check if you’ve won, have a look at the list here: [LINK]. If your name is not on the list then I’m afraid you didn’t win anything. If your name -is- on the list and you didn’t get a mail, make sure you check the spam folder. The mail has the subject “ROBOTC license give-away info”. If your dog ate the mail and ran away, drop me a mail and I’ll see what I can do.
Infrastructure architect by day, and robotics enthusiast by night. Xander builds and programs robots and sensors. He is also one of the founders of the Mindboards forums. As a member of the LEGO MCP, he helps spread the word about the LEGO Mindstorms robotics platform.
- Xander: Hi Sandra, I don't think there is a way to import the models from one vers
- Sandra: Hi I have a very neglected original nxt 8527 kit which came with 1.1 softw
- Jorge Manuel Silva Pereira: Great tip! It's amazing how something so simple has been descured by LEGO e
- Laurens: I'm testing comment subscriptions!
- Gary: Nice h/w Zander. I'll be following your posts on this project. I may invest