The winners of the give-away have been mailed their license. To check if you’ve won, have a look at the list here: [LINK]. If your name is not on the list then I’m afraid you didn’t win anything. If your name -is- on the list and you didn’t get a mail, make sure you check the spam folder. The mail has the subject “ROBOTC license give-away info”. If your dog ate the mail and ran away, drop me a mail and I’ll see what I can do.
Infrastructure architect by day, and robotics enthusiast by night. Xander builds and programs robots and sensors. He is also one of the founders of the Mindboards forums. As a member of the LEGO MCP, he helps spread the word about the LEGO Mindstorms robotics platform.
- Pi Uninterrupted: OpenElectrons PiUPS March 6, 2014 at 9:21
- Invitation to LEGO Education Community March 4, 2014 at 14:21
- EV3 Build Your Own Block and HDK/SDK Docs Available February 19, 2014 at 8:53
- Cool Project: EV3 and NXT over WiFi February 10, 2014 at 8:19
- LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3 Windows Themes February 9, 2014 at 8:34
- Henrique Furtado: I have lost the program because i got i new computer, thanks for the link
- Xander: Since when does software not have bugs? This build was made for third part
- John: I got this from NI in October. The full release is scheduled for the second
- Xander: Are you sure it's not tinnitus? :)
- ethanwu10: I think that (looking from the front) the left transducer is the transmitte