To the left are the fruits of about an hour’s worth of hack-sawing, soldering and hot gluing. If you can’t see from the pictures what it is, let me explain. It’s one of the Mindsensors NXT connectors attached to a cut-to-size prototype copper strip board. It’s not the prettiest thing in the world but it works. I hot glued a smooth 1×2 Lego piece to the bottom to make it more stable when inserted on a breadboard. I wish Mindsensors would sell these pre-made or at least with a nicer looking circuit board. The pins don’t fit in a standard copper strip board, although I did see a picture somewhere online (I forget which site, sorry) where someone had cut off the little plastic legs and bent the copper pins a bit to make them fit. I didn’t see this site until it was already made, of course. My next version will be made that way and I’ll be sure to post pictures of it. For now this will have to do the trick.