If you have an NXT set but have lost your CD, you can now legally download a copy of the ISO image of NXT-G 2.0 (retail, not edu) from the LEGO website. Why this is only available now and not earlier is a mystery to me but it’s here now so grab it while you can. If you have an NXT 1.0 kit, this is your chance to obtain a copy of the NXT-G 2.0 software without needing to download it from dubious torrent sites. Instructions on how to use this ISO file are in the article.
Infrastructure architect by day, and robotics enthusiast by night. Xander builds and programs robots and sensors. He is also one of the founders of the Mindboards forums. As a member of the LEGO MCP, he helps spread the word about the LEGO Mindstorms robotics platform.
- Gary: Nice h/w Zander. I'll be following your posts on this project. I may invest
- EliBM: and the third part is here. Lego EV3, NXT AND RCX over Wifi http://
- Xander: Hi there, You cannot read the sensor's values with SensorValue. You have t
- Tom Hulbert: Hi I am mentored by Tristan and he said to look at your example code and
- Xander: Sometimes it is useful to pick another channel if there's a lot of interfer