If you have an NXT set but have lost your CD, you can now legally download a copy of the ISO image of NXT-G 2.0 (retail, not edu) from the LEGO website. Why this is only available now and not earlier is a mystery to me but it’s here now so grab it while you can. If you have an NXT 1.0 kit, this is your chance to obtain a copy of the NXT-G 2.0 software without needing to download it from dubious torrent sites. Instructions on how to use this ISO file are in the article.
Infrastructure architect by day, and robotics enthusiast by night. Xander builds and programs robots and sensors. He is also one of the founders of the Mindboards forums. As a member of the LEGO MCP, he helps spread the word about the LEGO Mindstorms robotics platform.
- Xander: What is this? An Arduino for ants? That thing is super tiny, wow!
- YUE Wei: I was a fan of LEGO mindstorms 20 years age. I had enjoyed with LegOS on NX
- Stefan S.: Hi Xander, there is also the FemtoDuino: even a tiny bit smaller (http://w
- Xander: Thanks for sharing that article!
- Leivo: We measured it with an oscsilloscope. Ultrasonic is sending in every 22ms