If you have an NXT set but have lost your CD, you can now legally download a copy of the ISO image of NXT-G 2.0 (retail, not edu) from the LEGO website. Why this is only available now and not earlier is a mystery to me but it’s here now so grab it while you can. If you have an NXT 1.0 kit, this is your chance to obtain a copy of the NXT-G 2.0 software without needing to download it from dubious torrent sites. Instructions on how to use this ISO file are in the article.
Infrastructure architect by day, and robotics enthusiast by night. Xander builds and programs robots and sensors. He is also one of the founders of the Mindboards forums. As a member of the LEGO MCP, he helps spread the word about the LEGO Mindstorms robotics platform.
- Xander: Wow! That is amazing! I would love to know more about it. Could you conta
- fallen: As I understand VSS is negative - like GND and VDD is Positive. So I assume
- fallen: I have something like this: 3.3V TXD RXD GND 5V on my converter.
- Andy Lau: Hello Xander, My name is Andy. You not know me, but I have got a lot of hel
- Rather_not_say: As a high school student. thanks alot man, ur stuff is really helpful to a