If you have an NXT set but have lost your CD, you can now legally download a copy of the ISO image of NXT-G 2.0 (retail, not edu) from the LEGO website. Why this is only available now and not earlier is a mystery to me but it’s here now so grab it while you can. If you have an NXT 1.0 kit, this is your chance to obtain a copy of the NXT-G 2.0 software without needing to download it from dubious torrent sites. Instructions on how to use this ISO file are in the article.
Infrastructure architect by day, and robotics enthusiast by night. Xander builds and programs robots and sensors. He is also one of the founders of the Mindboards forums. As a member of the LEGO MCP, he helps spread the word about the LEGO Mindstorms robotics platform.
- Xander: You should download the zip from here: https://github.com/botbench/robotcdr
- Jeff: I currently have ROBOTC 4.x, I have tried to use the ROBOTC Driver Suite 3.
- Xander: The ones for the Mega drive work just fine for me. The Dropbox ones are br
- Anonymouse: None of the links work. Can you please fix it? I would like to use the do
- Xander: Oh they work fine with EV3s. I use them all the time for debugging purpose