If you have an NXT set but have lost your CD, you can now legally download a copy of the ISO image of NXT-G 2.0 (retail, not edu) from the LEGO website. Why this is only available now and not earlier is a mystery to me but it’s here now so grab it while you can. If you have an NXT 1.0 kit, this is your chance to obtain a copy of the NXT-G 2.0 software without needing to download it from dubious torrent sites. Instructions on how to use this ISO file are in the article.
Infrastructure architect by day, and robotics enthusiast by night. Xander builds and programs robots and sensors. He is also one of the founders of the Mindboards forums. As a member of the LEGO MCP, he helps spread the word about the LEGO Mindstorms robotics platform.
- Xander: I am not aware of any, no. ROBOTC does support them, but it has its own th
- Stefan Schotte: Hi Xander, Do you know if the EV3 Lego VM supports mutexes and functions t
- Xander: The only way you can debug this, is by getting a console cable. Anything e
- Michael Moerman: I cloned the repository, executed the builds (each one of the make steps) a
- Glenn Kelly: Thanks for the tip, Xander. I jumped out there immediately this morning.