If you have an NXT set but have lost your CD, you can now legally download a copy of the ISO image of NXT-G 2.0 (retail, not edu) from the LEGO website. Why this is only available now and not earlier is a mystery to me but it’s here now so grab it while you can. If you have an NXT 1.0 kit, this is your chance to obtain a copy of the NXT-G 2.0 software without needing to download it from dubious torrent sites. Instructions on how to use this ISO file are in the article.
Infrastructure architect by day, and robotics enthusiast by night. Xander builds and programs robots and sensors. He is also one of the founders of the Mindboards forums. As a member of the LEGO MCP, he helps spread the word about the LEGO Mindstorms robotics platform.
- Xander: Thanks for sharing that article!
- Leivo: We measured it with an oscsilloscope. Ultrasonic is sending in every 22ms
- Leivo: Which is which? This was so easy :) T - Transmitter R - Receiver Simple
- Sylvain Cacheux: Congratulations Xander! What a change! Indeed, as we say "with Lego, every
- Xander: Yeah, unfortunately they were eaten when I migrated to the stand-alone Word