If you have an NXT set but have lost your CD, you can now legally download a copy of the ISO image of NXT-G 2.0 (retail, not edu) from the LEGO website. Why this is only available now and not earlier is a mystery to me but it’s here now so grab it while you can. If you have an NXT 1.0 kit, this is your chance to obtain a copy of the NXT-G 2.0 software without needing to download it from dubious torrent sites. Instructions on how to use this ISO file are in the article.
Infrastructure architect by day, and robotics enthusiast by night. Xander builds and programs robots and sensors. He is also one of the founders of the Mindboards forums. As a member of the LEGO MCP, he helps spread the word about the LEGO Mindstorms robotics platform.
- Pi Uninterrupted: OpenElectrons PiUPS March 6, 2014 at 9:21
- Invitation to LEGO Education Community March 4, 2014 at 14:21
- EV3 Build Your Own Block and HDK/SDK Docs Available February 19, 2014 at 8:53
- Cool Project: EV3 and NXT over WiFi February 10, 2014 at 8:19
- LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3 Windows Themes February 9, 2014 at 8:34
- Xander: Hi Ian, This source code was given to me by TLG to put online. It is inde
- Iain Haslam: This is great, thanks. May I ask where you got the code from originally?
- Henrique Furtado: I have lost the program because i got i new computer, thanks for the link
- Xander: Since when does software not have bugs? This build was made for third part
- John: I got this from NI in October. The full release is scheduled for the second