It’s finally here, a little overdue, but I had a really good excuse, I was at a robotics event on Saturday and I was fixing some last minute bugs! Better to be late than buggy, right? That’s not saying there are no bugs in this release, of course.
- The NXT2WIFI driver is a bit funky at the moment. I based it on some pre-production hardware but there have been some significant changes to both the hardware and firmware since then. I am awaiting the arrival of this new production hardware, which should be here any day now. Until then, proceed with caution.
- Also, like I mentioned before, the Driver Suite will NOT compile with anything less than ROBOTC 3.51. If you haven’t updated yet, I suggest you do so now. Just pop over to here and install.
- Changed my email address in all the files to a botbench.com one
- Added a driver for the HiTechnic Force Sensor + example programs
- Added a driver for the Mindsensors LigthSensorArray + example programs (one of which is a calibration program)
- Modified Mindsensors IMU driver. You can now only retrieve all 3 axes at once, this is a limitation of the sensor. The ability to retrieve the magnetic fields is now also possible.
- Fixed a bug in the HiTechnic SuperPro Experiment 2 program where not all digital IOs were set to output.
- Implemented a new function in the Firgelli Linear Actuator driver, you can now issue a STOP, added 3rd test program to demonstrate how to use it. I have no idea why I never did that before.
- A proper driver for the NXT2WIFI.
- A driver for a really cool new mystery sensor, that’s coming out Real Soon Now ™.
How can you help?
Send me your bug reports, tell me what’s not working for you. Alternatively, leave words of encouragement, kudos and/or compliments via email or in a comment. If you want to know how else you can help me, click here: [LINK].
Where can I download it?
You can get it at the usual place: [LINK].